Vistara Seat Selection
While booking a flight seat, the priority of every passenger is to enjoy the ride comfortably. If you make a reservation through Vistara Airlines, then they provide you with the option to select your preferred seat. If you have skipped the seat selection process, you can choose your seat for free at check-in time. If you have any questions like How Can I select a seat on Vistara, then no problem as below are mentioned the three quickest ways, and you can try any of them:
Via Official website/Mobile app -
The first is the online method through which you can check in 24 hours before the flight departure and get your boarding pass. You have to enter your flight details and choose from the availability. If you want o know about the process, then go through the given points:
How can I select a seat on Vistara?
- Get to Vistara Airlines' official website or download the mobile app.
- Open the "Check in" section on the home page.
- Write the "Passenger Surname" and "Booking reference/PNR number."
- Fill out the necessary information on the screen.
- After that, you can choose the seat according to the availability.
- Pay if there is any amount showing on your screen.
- Then download your boarding pass, or you will also get it on the registered email address.
Via Kiosk -
If you are facing any problem regarding Vistara seat selection through the online method, then no issue, as you can also choose it through the Kiosk device at the airport. You have to enter your flight details and other necessary information; then, you will get the option to choose the preferred seat. Then the Kiosk device will provide you with the boarding pass.
Via Airport -
When none of the above methods work, then the last option to select your preferred seat is through the check-in counter at the airport. You have to provide the flight details to the representative, and they will assist you in selecting the preferred seat. If you have a query, then discuss it with the customer service and get the solution.
What are the charges to select a seat on Vistara Airlines?
Business and First class passengers can select their seats for free, while the Economy class passengers have to pay some amount to reserve their preferred seat. The Vistara seat selection cost is around $10 to $50, depending upon your Economy ticket and the seat you want to book.
Vistara seat selection policy
- Club Vistara members can select the Vistara to select seats without paying any charges.
- The passengers can select the seat without paying any charges at the time of check-in.
- Seat selection depends on the availability of seats in the cabin.
- There are some extra charges for the window and some specific seats.
- If the passenger skips the selection at the time of check, then the airline might assign you a middle seat or small legroom seat.
- Passengers who need special assistance must contact the airline 24 hours before the flight departure so that the airline can provide the appropriate seat.