Avianca, one of the best Colombian airlines, provides decent booking value at an affordable rate. It helps you find the best travel offers and discover the best fare to your required destination on time. If you cannot access it and don’t know how to make your reservation perfect, you can speak to someone at Avianca Airlines, who is available 24 hours and assist you at the right time. You can proceed to check with the guidance of the flight change and cancellation that can be done on its official booking website and after that contact a live person to get complete guidance smoothly.
Speak to a live person at Avianca
You must connect with a live person who can assist you when you are free. You can get complete information to speak to a live person after contacting a live person using various contact resources available to assist you soon. You can dial Avianca phone number at (031) 401-3434 or 1800 284 2622(USA) to speak to someone at Avianca and go through the IVR instructions to connect with someone expert enough to share your queries at the right time soon.
How do I speak to someone at Avianca?
- You can dial Avianca Toll Free Number at 1 (800) 284-2622.
- Colombia Phone Number (031) 401-3434.
- Select your language and speak to a live person at Avianca.
- 24 hours a day/ 7 days a week.
- Customer service hours: Monday - Friday 7:00 am - 8:00 pm (including all holidays)
Does Avianca have a 24-hour number?
Yes, you can contact the Aviana Airlines customer representative team that is available to assist you at your required time in a decent manner. It has some specific times that you can speak to someone at Avianca Airlines in the call Avianca call center. He is there to interact with you from 7 am to 8 pm from Monday to Friday and share your queries to get a significant answer at the right time in a decent manner securely.
Does Avianca charge for baggage?
No, Avianca does not charge for the baggage, but when you take bags more than the permitted number or weight, you could be charged with that. You can recognize that by the baggage policy that details are as follows:-
- You can carry one hand luggage with the personal item for free with a weight of 10 kg and a dimension of 45 linear inches.
- If you are traveling with the economy fare, you can take on baggage for a weight of 23 kg with a size of 62 linear inches.
- When you have the business class ticket, at least two bags could be changed to 32 kg each. The dimension of that should not exceed 158 cm.
- If you have to take excess baggage, then you may have to pay for that. And the cost of that could be around $200.